In Sarem Machinery we produce a variety of Extruders for different plastic pipe extrusion lines such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PEX and PVC. The Capacity range is between 40 kg/h up to 1500 kg/h. The screw designs are according to the plastic raw material of pipe which we developed it through years of manufacturing. We have single screw extruders for PE and PP raw material and Twin Screw extruders both Conical and Parallel type for PVC raw material. In our extruders, we use high-quality equipment from well-known brands in Europe. We use the latest models of ABB drives, PLCs, motors, control panels, and low voltage products to have priciest torque and temperature control in our Extruders. In Sarem Extruders you will reach stable capacity in variant Screw revolutions.
- Stable output at variant Screw revolutions
- Energy efficient
- Precise temperature control
- Excellent distribution of all additives
- Consistent quality and optimal inflow of melt into the die
- Homogenous temperature and velocity